LogoVision 2012As all the logo projects have been submitted, it is time for us to get ready for the 2012 LogoVision event.
Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Have a closer look at all the logo projects taking part in the International stage of the competition,
2. Print out the logos making sure you use colour printer so that they are all good quality!
3. Make an exhibition at school - display all the projects, but attach numbers only to the ones created in partner schools - you will not be voting for your school's logos this time,
4. Make sure all students have a chance to see the logos,
5. Organize a school voting event - each student and teacher has the right to vote for one project
6. Collect all the votes and count them very carefully,
7. Make a list of how many votes each of the logos received,
8. Calculate your school's voting results according to the rule: the winning logo gets 20 points, then the next one 19 and so on - the last project gets 1.
9. Prepare a team of students to present the results during our online ceremony.
10. HAVE FUN with all this!
Now, here are the logo projects from all partner schools: